Manufactured by Aviator Goggle, the 4602 brown leather goggles are directly inspired by the models worn by aviators and pilots from the 1930s to the 1950s. Combined with a leather aviator helmet, you will be transported back to the Roaring Twenties !
With their vintage look, these glasses make no concessions to comfort and safety. The protective leather mask (lined with gabardine) adapts perfectly to your face and effectively protects you from wind and splashes. The lightness of its structure reinforces this feeling of comfort.
Delivered with two pairs of lenses (yellow for the fog and smoked for the sun), the 4602 goggles will be useful whatever the conditions. The protective case will allow you to store them in a pocket or glove box.
- Chrome-finish brass shell frame
- Adjustable saddle with screws
- Leather/foam surround treated against rain
- Adjustable elastic with slider and clasp (Width 15 mm)
- Interchangeable anti-scratch polycarbonate lenses
- Delivered with 2 pairs of additional acetate lenses (yellow and smoked)
- Supplied with a carrying case
- Compliant with C.E standards for Auto and Motorcycle driving
- 100% French manufacturing